Why have numerous bipods when you can have one and multiple attachment brackets?
The mounting bracket is designed to sit on the rifle full time. This bracket is made from a Titanium and is intelligently designed and manufactured to add no more than 15 grams of weight to your rifle. Install simply by removing your existing sling stud and replace it with matching threaded ball stud supplied. Your sling will mount directly to the mounting bracket.
- USA Patent Application Number 16/569,822
- NZ Patent Application Number 757276
- Australian Patent Application Number 2019229526
Rifles that will require custom fitting:
- Sauer 100
- Sako 85 Bavarian Walnut Stock
- Steyer Pro Hunter S/S
- Older rifles with wooden stocks
This list is subject to change as we become aware of non compatible rifles.