The Backlanz Precision Long Range Bipod is a wide lightweight platform engineered for exceptional performance and stability. Weighing in at a game changing 145g (5.1oz), this bipod sets a new standard in stability-to-weight ratio, surpassing any competitors on the market.
Fine tune the height of your rifle with 4 angles of leg adjustment (legs up, 30°, 60° and legs straight down) helping you get comfortable in any shooting scenario.
Achieve maximum stability with the adjustable tilt/cant feature. Lock it off by hand to help keep your rifle level and remove any unwanted movement when taking your shot. Additionally, you can simply adjust the locking leaver location to suit your preference.
Choose between our popular spring loaded notched system or lighter carbon fibre legs, both available for separate purchase. Easily interchangeable to suit your specific needs, whether it's reducing overall weight or ease of set up. Paired with our titanium spiked feet and tethered rubber caps, this bipod will grip on virtually any terrain.
- Minimum weight 145g (5.1oz) + 48g (1.69oz) for notched legs.
- Picatinny, ARCA SWISS and ARMS 17s mounting options
- Telescopic Carbon or Spring Loaded Notched (can be interchanged)
- Lockable and adjustable cant 50°
- Leg length 230mm to 330mm (9" to 13")
- Max barrel clearance 340mm (13.4") approx.
- 4 Angles of leg adjustment – Legs up, 30°, 60° and legs straight down
- High quality and incredibly strong titanium and carbon fibre construction
- Titanium spiked feet with tethered rubber caps
- No pan - we have purposely left this out for increased stability
- Made in New Zealand
Picatinny Rail Clamp
Equipped with an adjustable quick-release cam leaver, the clamp ensures a secure and reliable connection to any Picatinny Rail. Ultralight weight yet incredibly strong Titanium construction. ARMS 17 compatible.
ARCA Rail Clamp
Equipped with a convenient quick release thumb knob, allowing you to loosen and slide the clamp effortlessly along the rail in seconds. Ultralight weight yet incredibly strong Titanium construction with smooth machined surfaces for optimal operation. ARMS 17 compatible.