High Performance at a fraction of the weight.
The Backlanz Carbon Tripod is in a class of it's own when it comes to weight versus functionality and performance.
The Backlanz Carbon Tripod will securely attach to any camera and spotting scope with our specialized Optics Mounting Bracket as well as any rifle fitted with a Backlanz Mounting Bracket.
It is comprised of the highest quality titanium, carbon fiber and aluminium giving it superior strength and durability at a fraction of the weight. Weighing in at 560g this could be the easiest way to shave over half a kilo off your pack weight.
The Tripod head is capable of handling larger spotting scopes and long lens cameras and is adjustable with our smooth 35 mm ball head that locks off very decisively with no sag on balanced spotting scopes and cameras.
From prone shooting to standing glassing, the Backlanz Carbon Tripod has a huge range of height adjustment with multiple leg angle adjustments and two stages of leg length adjustment, helping you get set up virtually anywhere. Each foot can lock into any terrain with the option of spikes or rubber feet with our multi feet system.
- Tripod weight 560g (19.75 oz)
- 35mm ball head
- Height adjustment 260mm to 1200mm (10" to 47")
- 4 angles of leg adjustment
- 2 stage telescopic legs
- Optics mount fixes with a 1/4" UNC ball screw (11 grams)
- Compatible with any Backlanz Bipod Mounting Bracket
- High quality titanium carbon fibre construction
- Titanium spikes with tethered rubber caps
- Optional detachable carbon Fiber adjustment arm (12 grams)
- Case included
- Made in New Zealand
**Note: there may be some slight variances in the product photographed as changes were made through out the product development phase
*** DISPATCH MID TO LATE AUGUST ****