**DISPATCH MONDAY THE 30TH OF MAY**
Get your barrel above the tussock with the Ultra Long Backlanz Carbon Bipod.
With legs that extend telescopically in 3 Carbon Fibre stages you get an extremely compact Bipod with a very generous leg extension of 470mm
- Bipod weight 185g (6.53 oz)
- Extendable legs 250mm to 470mm (10" to 18")
- Ground clearance 450mm max
- 4 Angles of leg adjustment – Legs up, 30°, 60° and legs straight down
- Easily installed onto most rifles without having to alter your stock
- High quality titanium carbon fibre construction
- Backlanz's Spring Loaded Quick Detach System
- Bipod can fold up and stay on the rifle
- Titanium spikes with tethered rubber caps
- Pivoting for compensating on uneven ground
- Panning for the ability to follow targets and ease of set up in an awkward situation
- Easily switched between rifles – with additional mounting brackets
- Made in New Zealand
Backlanz's patented spring loaded latching design allows for the bipod to sit on the rifle full time if needed just like a normal bipod would but can be attached and detached quickly at the push of a button without having to remove your sling. Whilst doing all this the spring loaded ball joint connection allows pivoting to compensate for uneven ground and panning for following or shooting at multiple targets.
The Universal Mounting Bracket is designed to fit to most off the shelf hunting rifles without modifications. It is intelligently designed and manufactured to add less than 15 grams of weight to your rifle. Install simply by removing your existing sling stud and replace it with matching threaded ball stud supplied. Your sling will mount directly to the mounting bracket. Got more than one rifle? Simply purchase more mounting brackets.
Please refer to our list below of non-compatible rifles. These rifles will require custom fitting.
Chassis & Bench Stocks
We offer a flat mounting bracket that is compatible with chassis and bench stocks (stocks with a flat surface around the sling attachment point). Bench stocks require an additional hole to be drilled in the stock in addition to your sling attachment point. We recommend that this is installed professionally by a gun smith - click here for details. Please note for chassis's you will have to provide the fixing nuts that sit on the inside of the chassis - we will supply the screws with your order click here for details on chassis mounting brackets. If you require multiples of these brackets please add them to your cart separately.
Rifles that will require custom fitting:
- Sauer 100
- Sako 85 Bavarian Walnut Stock
- Steyer Pro Hunter S/S
-Rifles without sling attachment points
- Older rifles with wooden stocks
We offer a free custom fit service to New Zealand customers. Send us your stock and we will return it with the Mounting Bracket fitted. Email us at email@example.com to arrange this.
This list is subject to change as we become aware of non-compatible rifles.